In some ways I can't believe Parker is already 2. He is my snuggler who loves to be held. He's small for his age, so he is still my monkey who would hang on my hip all day if James weren't already there. He willingly goes to bed (in a big boy bed!), but still enjoys his binkas more than a 2 year old should.
In other ways I can't believe he is only 2!! He zips around the neighborhood on a two wheeled razor scooter as big boys gawk and adults give me looks that say,"He's much too young for that" or "Where is his helmet?" He drop kicks everything--balls, binky's, crayons, anything he can get his hands on, and he can dribble a basketball with the best of them. He always says, "I do it myself" and shies away from help. He's already perfected the saying, "Then I'm not playing" when his brother makes him mad, and has a quiet, cute naughty streak that is so endearing and sneaky it's tough to get him in trouble, even when he deserves it.
He is the perfect middle child. He loves and looks up to Jace and frequently says, "I want Jace" when Jace has been gone awhile; and he dotes on James, showering him with kisses and loves. Our family happened fast, but I can't imagine it any better.
2 comments:
Brooke,
You are definitely a busy mommy! I can't believe you have 3 under age 4. Looks like you have had some fun birthday boys lately!
Happy late birthday! it looks like so much fun! Awesome mom! beautiful mom!
love it!
Post a Comment