Friday, May 04, 2007

Choo! Choo!






Last Saturday the weather was gorgeous, so a bunch of our friends and their kids all decided to go to the train park. It is the best family attraction in Arizona for little ones. They have a train you can ride on, 2 huge parks, a carousel, an ice cream shop, a watch tower... the list goes on and on. It was so great being with everyone.

I get teary just thinking about it, but after this school year some of our very best friends are moving out of state. We've shared endless weekends, hours of conversation, gym time, park time, Sunday dinners, pretty much everything. Arizona won't be the same without the Paynes and the Eardleys...I wish we could convince you to stay.

Since we are away from our family, our neighbors have become that to us, and you don't say good-bye to family, you just plan your next visit and talk on the phone for hours in the meantime. You have both influenced us for good, and we are better people for knowing you. I never would have thought that Idaho would be a place I would look forward to visiting, but I'm starting to change my tune.

8 comments:

Grandma Bear said...

I'll try again. Can't seem to get my info right to post comments. I love what you Romneys are doing, who you are, and what you are about. Pretty incredible people, in my book. Thank you so much for sharing such great photos and information about those darling boys and their great parents. We love you so much and appreciate being included. Keep it up! Grandma & Pa Bear

Danielle said...

Whoa! Now you are the blogging queen. I love all these new posts. You better keep it up!

Danielle said...

Brooke,
Your cute mom just left a note on my blog. Please tell her hello! She was so great to me growing up and I appreciate it. And we do love Oklahoma and all people who come from here =) Tell the whole family hi and that I hope they are doing great!

Heather said...

LOOKS like so much fun!! you guys are awesome!

Josh, Kim & Kids said...

Wow! You are making the rest of us look bad with all your blog catching up this week. I will resolve to be better myself. It is fun to hear all the updates and get a glimpse into your family!

Lorilee said...

Brooke,
Thanks for your comment on my blog....I love meeting up with old friends via the world wide web! Feel free to look any time :)
Your family is darling..it looks like things are going well for you down in AZ. What a great place to live.

Heather said...

Hey cutie! thanks for the comments! yes i LOVE danielle! she is a doll! i am glad that she wrote me! anyways thanks for your comments! i love hearing from you! hope you guys are awesome! LOVE YOU! i am so glad that i get to see your DARLING BEAUTIFUL BOYS!

Jeff and Diana said...

brooke. thanks for saying hi on my blog! yes my sister in law does live in gilbert. i wonder how close you guys are.
ya i just did jen's hair the the other week. she cracks me up! have fun at your guy's 10 year reunion! if you need a cut while your here just give me a call.

diana