Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Funnies

James:
"Mom, why do they call it Sham Poo, not Sham Hair?"
"Oh, and why don't they call it Sham Whale instead of Shamu?"

Parker:
"James, you feel hot. Not "hot" like I love you but hot like warm."

Mike:
(during dinner when Parker is trying to negotiate dessert without eating his dinner)
"Parker, Man Up buddy. Eat it or don't, I don't care, but Man Up!"

Brooke:
(cleaning up the primary room in the middle of church)
"Wow. This turtleneck never itches. Oh, I put it on backwards. The tag is in front. No wonder it's been bugging me."

Jace:
(working on not lying) "Okay guys, what I'm about to tell you is fiction."
(talking to a friend from AZ on the phone) "Wow, Ryan. I can tell that you are older...your voice has changed. No, mine isn't the same. It's changed too."

Mom: Sorry, Jace, sometimes when you are in a family, you have to sacrifice
Parker: We have to kill Jace? (Too much Old Testament?)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

those are awesome!! love mikes man up line... LOL

Leslie said...

oh and I'll never look at shampoo the same :)

Melanie said...

i love it! especially the sacrifice one.

Alison Wilde said...

Soooo adorable! You will be so happy you wrote these things down! I didn't do it with my older boys thinking I would NEVER forget the funny things they said!! They will LOVE you to read them to them one day!