Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Moving....

Excuse the blog break while I unpack millions of boxes full of things we surely don't need. The verdict is in, moving is the WORST, but a house with space and storage is the BEST! Be back soon!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to see the new pictures of the place!!! Not to mention all the fun colors and such that you do!

Molly Koch said...

yes yes yes. we just moved across our neighborhood and i am very bitter about it. such a pain in the butt. and so expensive gosh dang it. can't wait to see pics of your new place. and i want to thank you for being one of my few friends who still blogs... i love that you do :)

Whitehead Family Fun said...

Nope no time off for you back to blogging :) Just kidding. We made it and are all moved although I haven't updated my blog yet either. Moving is the worst but a better home is the best!

brittani c. said...

I think you know how I feel about packing and moving. I hope you settle in very quickly. (Unpacking and cleaning in the summer humidity? Ugh, I totally know the feeling.)
Where are the photos of your place? And of course, you've got to show off how you decorate it too.

Melanie said...

we are gearing up for a move. oy. just to a new house, so i'm glad it's not one of our typical state-to-state or cross-country moves, but still, so much work!