Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Michigan Fall

 Our favorite time of year for lots of reasons...weather, leaves, cider mills, homemade doughnuts, crisp evenings, college football. Fall in Ann Arbor is just the best.




 To celebrate Pierce's 2 week birthday we took him to 3 Cedars Farm. The weather was delightful and the  doughnuts were hot. The only thing that was sad was watching my boys and noticing how old they are getting!





4 comments:

Kim said...

Seriously Brooke, you are already looking so good for only two weeks old in that picture! I am also super jealous of those leaves! I miss fall!

Jenny Hill said...

Oh we love fall in Michigan too! Enjoy the colors for us, here when the leaves change it is just yellow! Miss you guys!

Eardley Fam said...

Baby two weeks ago?? You look fantastic! Love all the leaves-we are really missing playing in them here.

Brooke Madsen said...

I miss the fall in Michigan. It definitely has a great feel, like a buzz in the air. And the 3cedars farm is my favorite. You guys look awesome, as usual.