I've mentioned before how much I love Parkie's preschool teacher Miss Tiffany, but here is another reason. Everything she does is so cute. He came out of school last week looking like my little cowboy! So fun and so nothing I'd ever do. I'm still trying to find my crafting bone!
While I'm posting about Parker, I must say that he constantly asks questions right now about everything! He is so smart and inquisitive. This was our last conversation while on a bike ride:
P: Mom, where is that dead bird that was on the sidewalk yesterday?
M: I don't know, maybe a cat ate it.
P: Oh, do we eat dead birds?
M: Not birds like that.
P: What do you think that bird would taste like if we did eat it?
M: (Seriously???) Umm, I don't know.
P: I bet it would kind of taste like chicken, just smaller.
M: You are probably right.
Everyday it's a new something, just like this! Love my boy!
3 comments:
It must have been the week of the cowboy! You do have a great preschool teacher. Sophie's is wonderful, but I don't know that she can match Miss Tiffany. I love Parker's cheesy smile!
Aren't preschool teachers seriously amazing? I'm so grateful Dane gets to do stuff that I would never be creative enough (or patient enough =) for at home.
Did he get to wear your cowbow boots to school? How fun are you? My girls have a pair of pink cowboy boots that someone handed down to them, that they all insist on going through a phase of only wanting to wear those and only those boots everywhere we go. Fun!
Parker is just about the cutest, and I absolutely love love love this stage they are in right now!
Post a Comment