Wednesday, June 13, 2007

JEN





I've been in Utah now for almost a week, and I've loved being with family and friends. One friend I know all my Arizona gals are dying to see a pic of is Jen--and she needs no last name. Jamie is here doing pictures and did some of Jen's family and every time she talks to Jen on the phone or in person she says, "Hi, it's Jen, Brooke Romney's very very best friend."

We've known each other forever, danced together, lived together, and now talk on the phone everyday. She's loud and crazy, but I absolutely adore her. We've been having a blast, and I'm hoping I'll be able to convince her to move by me (it's not looking too good, though).

She adds humor to every situation, constantly tells me I'm skinny, is an amazing mom, a ridiculously good wife, and makes time to see us whenever she can--she is great, and I love her to death (even when she turns into high school Jen) and I'm hoping one day you'll all meet her. I'll get some Utah pics and some 10 year reunion pics up soon! Miss all my AZ friends--hope you are enduring the heat!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Hi! Its Jen, Brooke Romney's very very best friend! I say that so all you Arizona people don't try to steal her away! I know she considers a lot of you best friends, but I'm the only VERY VERY best friend! Anyway, thanks for the post. You are my very very best friend, too!

I'll see you later today...it feels really good to say that! You live too far!

jamieanne said...

Oh, how I enjoyed this tribute to Jen! She truly is the best of friends, and an all around wonderful person whom I enjoy immensely. Though I'm afraid I may contribute to the HS Jen you referenced...oops! But still, it's just dumb fun!

Evelyn said...

Cute Brooke! I didn't know you were going to your reunion! How fun! You'll have to tell me about it! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip. Miss you!

Courtney said...

Brooke- welcome back to Utah! Wish we could keep you here!!! We miss you here! Let's get together sometime soon!!!! I can't wait to hear about the reunion!

Quelly said...

I've known Jen since she was a wee lass of 8 years old and I can honestly say that Jen has been the same 'Jen' for the last 20 years - which is why I just LOVE her!!!
It sounds like you had fund while in Utah, Brooke - I love reading your blog and seeing pictures of you DARLING and HANDSOME boys.

Melanie said...

It was good to see you at the reunion, Brooke! I'm excited to see your post on it. Mikelle convinced me not to bring my camera, (bulky and annoying to carry), but now I don't have any pics!

Heather said...

JEN is so darn cute! she is still beautiful as always!!! So are you!!! you guys look SOOO CUTE TOGETHER!

Lyric Payne said...

Brooke,

Please tell your very very best friend Jen that you are not allowed to have prettier friends than those made in Arizona and that may have possibly moved North recently!

Maybe someday Jen and I can meet and leg wrestle!